Home Defense Training
Interested in a course not seen here? Let us know. We are involved in special events around the calendar and can give more information when you request it.
Important information before attending courses at A.I.M.:
A 50% deposit is required to reserve a seat in any class other than the Kentucky CCDW class.
All students must be legally able to purchase a firearm. We reserve the right to perform background checks on any student reserving a seat in classes offered at AIM.
Home Defense 1 — HD1
Develop a skill set with multiple firearms generally used in home defense. Learn the particulars of home defense firearms and how to manipulate them effectively.
- 6 hours
- 20 rifle, 10 pistol, & 5 shotgun rounds
- Class work on Shotguns, Rifles and Pistols. Guns and ammo provided by the academy (factor into price). Required.
Castle Defense — HD2
Use of cover in your home, What may work and what does not. Using tactics individually in your home in defense of your home.
- 1 day
- 50 rifle, 40 pistol, & 40 shotgun rounds
- Focus on single person tactics and issues
Home Defense 3 — HD3
Same achievements as HD2 (which is a requirement) except you work as a member of a team.
- HD2 required
- 2 day
- 100 rifle, 80 pistol, & 80 shotgun rounds
- Team Tactics